Sunday, May 6, 2007

Mom's Thoughts and Requests

Hi to all! Thanks so much for watching as our family grows from 3 to 4! I wanted to share how much we appreciate your love, support and prayers! Although I am filled with nervous and excited anticipation, I know we will make it through the coming days!

Both of our moms will be with us in the delivery and will enjoy welcoming their second grandson in the world, after being so far away from us when Ryan was born in the DR.

Please pray for us through the day, as well as for Ryan who will be away from us all day too! He will get to play with his friend Daniel Crouse and then be with his Aunt Lindsey (thanks guys!!) and will hopefully get to the hospital to meet his little brother! Pray for him in the coming weeks as he will be most affected by this change! Also, please pray that nursing would go well and smoothly! And for Dad too!

Keep your eye out for the first picts of Charlie!!!

Erin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been in my thoughts all day. I'll be sure to pray for you first thing in the morning when the girls get up (should be about the right time!).

Get plenty of rest tonight!

Susan Galvin

Stacy said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see pics.

Love,
Stacy Rogers Sharp

Leah said...

I'm praying that you go into labor tonight! We prayed for you in church this morning. Love you guys and can't wait to see pics! Wish I could be there.

Love, Leah

Anonymous said...

Erin, we will definitely pray for you! I will especially pray for nursing, I know that was one of my biggest worries and it makes it so much easier when it goes smoothly! Can't wait to hear the details!

Love you!